Featured 4 image
The bastion was part of the Váh line which was built in 1860, and it’s one of the biggest bastions of the fortress system. It was the connecting point of the Váh and Palatine line, and its main objective was circular protection. After restoration of the bastion in 1980, in the southern rondella of the bastion an exposition of the artifacts from the roman times was established.
Admission fees: 2 EUR – adults; 1 EUR – seniors, students, childrenSend feedback - Error report