The St. Anne’s Chapel is located in the southern part of Jókai street, next to the town hall. The chapel was built in 1750 in Baroque and Classic style. In 1763 the chapel took damage from an earthquake. Later, in 1768 and 1848, the chapel was damaged by fire. After reconstruction, the chapel was mostly used by the German minorities in town.
Send feedback - Error report