The small church was built by the plans of József Szabó builder in 1891. It is situated in the St. Stephen square. The organ was built by György Jáky. The Roman Catholic Church first belonged to the Szőny, than became separate in 1921. The 300-seats church where the frescos by Pál C. Molnár are seen was concesrated in 1892.
Send feedback - Error report