The Limes Gallery was founded in 2001 and resides in the building of the former military church near the town centre. The church was built on the outskirts of the town in 1677. In the 18th century the church served mainly to the army.
The main goal of the exhibition of the Limes Gallery is presenting different aspects of contemporary art in the form of paintings, sculptures, graphic design, performances, etc.
Mon – Fri: 10-12AM, 1-4PM
Sat – Sun: by demand